08 July 2010

tucked away in a basement



i started my curatorial work today, which means i spent all day in a basement with artifacts and my deathly hallows audiobook. i love my job. i'm in the process of cataloging a ton of edison phonograph records that have multiple (and usually incorrect) accession numbers on them. that probably sounds mind-numbingly boring, but i disagree. on top of all that, i hung out at a park during my lunch hour and ate a vegetable sandwich. not too shabby. after i got off work i hung out with my mom for a little bit, but i ended up feeling bad because i crashed from my caffeine intake and i think i might have been a bit of a crab apple. i'm fighting the urge to take a nap at this very moment because i know it will only lead to another night of me watching futurama until three in the morning and then being exhausted at work. this seems to be a pattern in my life. alright, enough of my rambling for now.

song of the day: songs for moms-expandable

No comments:

Post a Comment